Following are the Objectives mandated by the Pakistani American Congress Constitution
- To present the interests of Pakistani culture residing in the United States.
- To preserve and foster Pakistani culture and heritage.
- To promote, coordinate and conduct various activities and programs for the advancement of interests of the Pakistani Americans.
- To build a communications network among Pakistani Americans and their organizations nationwide, to coordinate their activities and to function as an information clearinghouse.
- To develop a think-tank of talent and expertise in order to help in the overall development effort of Pakistan and the Pakistani communities.
- To foster friendship, understanding and cooperation between Pakistanis and the American society at large and to promote and enhance the Pakistani image.
- To organize conventions and conferences in order to further the above objectives.
- To solicit, raise, receive, manage and disburse funds to carry out the above objectives either directly or in cooperation with other organizations.